Tomorrow is my Stanford Cancer center visit hoping to get a schedule for the chemotherapy, I see the oncologist to get the last multiple lymph node removal report, the surgeon to check on the incisions (gross in my opinion, go from underarm across, stop for about 2 inches and then another incision to the other underarm with a lot of holes and scar tissue), and the plastic surgeon's P.A. to put a few more cc's in the boobettes.
A good friend of mine said, "I hope you don't mind my asking; aren't you glad you no longer have those pendulous things getting in your way?" I said, "Yes, I am fine about their being gone." For me, it is a whole new body type. I just hope I can get my stomach not to stick out farther than my boobettes.
Georgina stayed an extra day to visit the cancer center with me tomorrow. Glad to have her here, but we are starting to go back to little snipes between sisters that every one who has a sister knows about. We have had a good visit and she has provided Rigdon and me with many interesting meals and made the preparations all look simple. I wish every female had a sister or a friend like a sister. Of course the blood relatives you can never get rid of like a friend you can dump. Enough, Rigdon is threatening to put me to bed so I can get up early for the Stanford trip tomorrow.
are you going to get nipples on your boobettes? sadie's mom has a lotus tattooed on her's. it'd very pretty! oh, do i understand about sisters! but, god, how lucky we are to have them!
ReplyDeleteHad my nipples tatooed too Denise! Mine were done after a breast reduction and lift. But after two years my boobs are starting to see gravity again...I chose not to have implants..so down they are going. Still glad I had it done though. Trish, I saw your boobs before when we went to to mud baths(remember that fun time) and I thought they were lovely! I am sure the new ones will be too! Did I just write this true confession?...ah to hell with it..we love you here in Boston. MH
ReplyDelete